In case you want to start a club or rebrand your existing club to get the edge over other clubs in your region and offer something different, the Dutch Lions FC offers you a chance to benefit from all the advantages that the Dutch Lions Capital Group USA LLC has to offer:
- Use of a proven business model in soccer
- Use of the Dutch Lions FC website and e-mailaccounts
- Use of a wide variety of existing DL marketing materials
- Access to best practices from other Dutch Lions FC clubs
- Training based on the Dutch player development philosophy
- Use of DL Coaching Manual with example practices per age group
- Use of knowledge and experience in revenue generation such as youth academy fees, training school, tournaments, clinics, sponsorships and ticket sales, concessions and merchandise
- Be part of a large (international) soccer network
- Potential offering of corporate sponsorships
- Use legal assistance (including setting up an LLC and making an Operating Agreement)
- Access to knowledge in cost of setting up and running a soccer club
- Access to coaches from the Netherlands with UEFA licenses
- Access to knowledge in visa applications
- Access to knowledge in building a soccer complex
Each Dutch Lions FC club is obligated to join the monthly Dutch Lions FC conference call to discuss news, best practices, needs etc.
As a Dutch Lions FC club you can choose several strategic business units (sbu’s) to offer to your region:
- Youth Academy – based on the Dutch player development philosophy
- Training school – skill training
- Camps and clinics – including World Star Clinics
- Private training – one on one or in small groups
- Tournaments – DL CUP
- Men’s team – United Soccer Leagues
- Women’s team – WPSL
The Dutch Lions FC organization is committed to United Soccer Leagues (USL), who also have a partnership with Major League Soccer (MLS). The USL offers a Men’s professional league (USL PRO) and a Men’s amateur league (USL PDL).
There is an annual RAG check on a number of criteria that you need to meet as a Dutch Lions FC club. You also pay an annual fee (% of revenue).
In case you are interested in having or becoming a Dutch Lions FC club, please contact Mike Mossel, CEO of the Dutch Lions Capital Group USA LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org.